Health & Career Programs
- Adult/Child CPR/AED
- Central Sterile Processing Technician
- Certified Nurse Aide Training
- CNA Competency Exam Review
- EKG & Pulse Oximetry Skills
- EKG Technician Certification Program
- EMT Courses
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- Patient Care Technician (PCT)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Registered Medical Assistant
More Career Programs
Need something else? Programs can be customized for your needs: classes are designed for staff or managers, at your facility or ours, at a time most convenient for everyone. For one low price, you can train 5 or 50 employees. For more information, see our customized programs page.
For more information contact the Continuing Education office at 860.255.3666.
Please be advised that if you have been convicted of a felony, you may not be eligible for clinical experiences, internships, externships or certifications associated with certain allied health courses or programs. Those with previous convictions may also find it difficult to secure employment within a health care setting.