Certified Nurse Aide Competancy Exam Review
This review may be for you if:
- your CNA certification has expired and you wish to re-take the state competency exam;
- you recently completed a CNA program and want to review before the state exam;
- you failed the written and/or skills portion of the competency exam, and wish to review before re-taking the test.
- you have successfully completed a course or courses comprising not less than 100 hours of theoretical and clinical instruction in an approved LPN or RN education program.
The written review covers geriatric resident care and the role of the CNA. The skills session provides CNA skills practice in a supervised lab. Contact Cheryl Conaty, R.N. at 860.255.3670 for more information.
Students will need to pick up a homework packet from the Continuing Education Office prior to the start of class.
Instructor: Liz Cricco
CNA One-on-One Exam Review
CNA’s wishing to do a one-on-one review should contact Cheryl Conaty, R.N. at 860. 255.3670 to make arrangements. Students will need to review textbook, take a practice written test and complete five hours of clinical skills review.
Fee: $299 plus text
Open the Continuing Education Registration Form, fill out that page and follow these instructions:
Course fees are payable at time of registration. No written confirmations are mailed. You are assured of a place in class unless notified otherwise; attend the first class as scheduled.
Register by Email: Complete registration form with VISA, MasterCard or Discover number and expiration date. Email to email@example.com.
Register by Facsimile: Complete registration form with VISA, MasterCard or Discover number and expiration date. Fax to 860.255.3675.
Register in Person:
- Monday through Friday: 9AM-4PM
- Register in the Continuing Education office, 100 Building, Founder’s Hall (right side).
Register by Mail:
Registration form and payment information (checks/money orders made out to Tunxis Community College) must reach us at least one week prior to the start of the course.
Tunxis Community College
Continuing Education Office
271 Scott Swamp Road
Farmington, CT 06032
Registration must be completed in full with payment information, date of birth and social security number.
For more information contact the Continuing Education office at 860.255.3666.