This review may be for you if:
- your CNA certification has expired and you wish to re-take the state competency exam;
- you recently completed a CNA program and want to review before the state exam;
- you failed the written and/or skills portion of the competency exam, and wish to review before re-taking the test;
- you have successfully completed a course or courses comprising not less than 100 hours of theoretical and clinical instruction in an approved LPN or RN education program.
The written review covers geriatric resident care and the role of the CNA. The skills session provides CNA skills practice in a supervised lab.
Students may be accommodated on a customized basis. Please contact Cheryl Conaty, RN, at 860 773-1453 for information.
- Fill out and submit a Continuing Education Non-Credit Registration Form
- Must be 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED
Program Coordinator: Cheryl Conaty
STUDENTS: The Community Colleges are undergoing a merger with a plan to become Connecticut State Community College in fall 2023; please work closely with your advisor/program coordinator to select your courses accordingly. Get more details about this merger.