The New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), one of seven regional accrediting bodies in the United States, is a voluntary, non-profit, self-governing organization having as its primary purpose the accreditation of educational institutions. Through its evaluation activities, the Commission provides public assurance about the educational quality of those schools and colleges that seek or wish to maintain membership, which is synonymous with accreditation.
The role of the College’s NECHE Accreditation Liaison Officer includes the dissemination of information relating to Accreditation Standards from NECHE, to coordinate and ensure that all required reports are completed within the time frame the Commission mandates, to coordinate the assembly of committees and materials needed in report preparation or for self-study, and to assist the college in preparation for a NECHE Accreditation Team visit. For further information contact the Tunxis NECHE Accreditation Liaison Officer, Dr. Qing Mack .
NECHE Standards and Accreditation:
- NECHE Reaffirmation 2022
- NECHE Notification of Acceptance 2021
- NECHE Notification of Acceptance 2020
- NECHE Notification of Acceptance 2018
- NECHE Reaffirmation 2012
- NECHE Notification of Acceptance 2007
- Standards for Accreditation 2021
- Tunxis Self-Study, 2021
- Graduation Rate Report to NECHE, 2021
- Updated Report for NECHE Focused Visit, 2019
- Institutional Progress Report, 2018
- Tunxis Fifth Year Report Interim Report (August 15, 2016)
- Tunxis Self-Study 2011