Get all the information needed to start an exciting fitness career as a Certified Personal Trainer. The certification course will teach you all of the essentials to be a successful fitness trainer. The course includes the following;
- The ONLY IN-PERSON hands on practical skill labs in the fitness industry. In the practical skill labs you will learn each week in the gym by role-playing and completing essential job tasks. You will be able to design and lead assessment testing of clients’, stretching regiments, Cardio warm ups/cool downs with a purpose, exercise analysis for implementing free weight, exercise tubing, machines and bodyweight exercises for clients’ needs and abilities.
- The virtual “LIVE” lectures on core knowledge are led by our 5 star veteran instructors each week at a set time. Topics will cover 15 hours on anatomy, exercise physiology, kinesiology, biomechanics, nutrition and more.
- The class is NCCA Accredited program which employers desire to work in the field.
- Optional 3 college credits towards a degree through the American Council on Education. Transcripts provided as needed from ACE.
- The program includes the national test voucher ($450 value) to use at the end of the course.
- A 30-hour bonus employer internship (Level 2 Certification) helps walk you into jobs with local employers.
Fall Class 2023
- October 7, 2023 9am-12pm (Live-Virtual) 1pm-4pm (in-person)
E-mail [email protected] for the latest offerings.
Call us at 860-314-4700 to register by phone.
Open the Continuing Education Registration Form, fill out that page and follow these instructions:
Course fees are payable at time of registration. No written confirmations are mailed. You are assured of a place in class unless notified otherwise; attend the first class as scheduled.
Register by Facsimile: Complete registration form with VISA, MasterCard or Discover number and expiration date. Fax to 1.860.606.9722.
Register in Person:
- Monday through Friday: 9AM-4PM
Registration must be completed in full with payment information, date of birth.
For more information contact the Continuing Education office at 860.314.4700.