New and Transfer Students
- Submit an application and $20.00 application fee with proof of High School graduation, GED, or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of immunization.
- Schedule a placement test.
- Transfer students only: Click here for application details and credit transfer information.
- After completing the previous steps, please refer to the links noted in your acceptance letter to schedule an advising appointment.
Former Tunxis Students (away for 2 or more years)
- Submit a readmission application. Readmitting students do not have to pay the application fee again.
- If you wish to enroll as a degree or program seeking student:
- Contact the Advising Center at 860.255.3540 to schedule an advising appointment.
In Person/Walk In
- Make an appointment with your assigned advisor or counselor. Faculty advisors may be contacted directly. Students who wish to speak with a counselor may call Academic Advising at 860.255.3540.
- Complete a registration form (see forms) by selecting courses with your assigned advisor/counselor. Your signature and your advisor or counselor’s signature are required on the form.
- During designated registration dates and times, take your completed registration form to the Records Office (Registrar) for processing.
- Proceed immediately to the Business Office, in Bidstrup Hall, to remit payment (required at the time of registration).
Complete a registration form and admissions application. Remember to check out the academic calendar to know when registration is available. Payment is due at time of registration. After completing a registration form, you have the following options of submitting form and remitting payment:
- Mail completed registration form with full payment enclosed. Include admissions application if you are a new student. Mail to:
Records Office (Registrar), Online Registration
271 Scott Swamp Road
Farmington, CT 06032
- Fax completed registration form and payment to the records office/registrar at 860.255.3534.
- Online - you may register online if you are a returning or continuing students only during designated dates.
- In-Person - refer to registration dates and times to bring in completed forms and payment.